Sunday, June 5, 2011

Peoa to Thousand Peaks Ranch 100

Today's ride came with a little apprehension, "Why do these guys always want to drive 20 -40 minutes to start a ride?" For those of you who didn't go, I trust today's post will answer that question, because it sure did for me. However, remember ONE THING, it's NOT HOW YOU START THE RIDE, BUT HOW YOU FINISH! :-)


Oh, how happy everyone is at the beginning of the ride!


Sometimes you just have to do what Dad tells you..... ride and shut up!




The NEW CHEVRON station, but where are the M&Ms?



Hey, NICE HOG, what year?


"These wimpy bike riders need to learn some manners, wiping your nose while I'm eating my sandwich, how insensitive can someone be?? I can't watch anymore...."


I'm so happy to finally shed my snowmobile outfit, how many layers, five?


A cool falcon.. ? protecting her nest of young chicks as we watched...


ARE WE THERE YET, I'M SOOOO TIRED..... Craig and Scott SLOW DOWN YOU ANIMALS!


YES, I don't have to pull on the way down..... THANK YOU!























1 comment:

  1. This looks like an absolutely great ride. I really am sad I missed it. I will definitely do better in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete