Sunday, March 12, 2017

Prez. Hale's S&F Spring Ride

Yesterday's ride was one met with great anticipation as Prez. Hale took charge. When asked earlier in the week what the route was going to be, he said, "Show up, Shut up and Follow!", which for some is almost impossible to do. "It's a SURPRISE and will be FUN"  As you will see, it was not only a Surprise, but Spiritual and YES, always FUN!

The quote of the day came from the youngster of the group, Brian Queen Wrap, "I knew I was a few years younger, but I realized how young when I was the ONLY ONE embarrassed as we all sang in Starbucks to the direction of Prez. Hale. These geezers will do anything for attention."

A couple of U-Turns, flat tires, inspiring TATS and rousing verses of Oh, What A Beautiful Morning, made for another epic Saturday morning ride. 

TATS:
"I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that creates the weather. I possess tremendous power to make a life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or de-humanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be.... we help them become what they are capable of becoming."  - Goethe - 

YIPPY SKIPPY!

 Strong leadership is needed on all PCR rides

 Best Hair

 Best Car

Best Animals

 Young Man, I'd help, but you don't learn unless you do

 Yes, riding with the PCRs is Spiritual


No comments:

Post a Comment