Saturday, May 16, 2015

7 To ?

When I was in 6th grade we played a very enjoyable game, as I’m sure all of you did, called 7 Minutes in Heaven. It was full of fun and excitement, it included cute girls, but included no hills. Today, some 48 years later, I was on a ride with Big Man and Prez Hale that Big Man founded and affectionately calls 7 to Heaven. It was no game and in no way did it resemble the fun game I played in 6th grade. As you know, when you ride with Big Man there is an adventure waiting around every corner and he is known for taking the road less traveled. It was no different today as we embarked on our journey to heaven at 6:30 am (I don’t like these guys enough to get up that early and still don’t know why I did), amidst threatening skies. There was a tip over, a chain derailment, and life lessons to be learned from both those occurrences, but none of us knew what they were. Oh well! The saddest thing of all was that we never made it to heaven! We were turned back due to gas cans. The thing I learned the most on my journey today is that there is a much easier way to get to heaven than following Big Man and the Prez up Emigration Canyon. 

YIPPY SKIPPY

We made it up 7, which way to Heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment