Monday, August 20, 2012

Snowbird Hill Climb - Ultra Widowmaker

Saturday some of the HARD CORE PCRs took on the ULTIMATE test and rode the 34th Annual Snowbird Hill Climb. They started in Sandy and ending at Snowbird. The road challenge was a 10-mile ride with 3,500 vertical feet of elevation change. 25 additional riders looking for an extra challenge, immediately after crossing the finish line, charged another 4 miles and 3,000 vertical feet up to Hidden Peak as part of the Ultra Widowmaker!

Personally, I was exhausted just interviewing, filming, coaching and cheering them to the top. (Big Chad, sorry about the forgotten Cytomax... :'(   Please give the coach another chance....)

 EXPERIENCE vs. YOUTH???





.... and you thought the road was steep



 The 3 Amigos

 "Who are all these little guys?"

 My favorite women


 MY FAVORITE WOMAN!

 "I'm sure glad I don't have to ride down too....... "
 "I'm on TOP OF THE WORLD"
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment