Saturday, September 17, 2011

12 Hours of Sundance

And you thought the LOTOJA was tough..... Some of the Parleys Canyon Riders took to the mountains today and I think you'll agree, mountain biking is NOT for SISSIES. With a rainstorm the night before, the course was a little muddy to begin with, but that didn't stop these riders......



 What happened to Cory? I'm tired of doing all the work!


 Riding with your buddies is the BEST!

 How long can you balance without falling over?

 Base Camp, KEY to good food, resting, recovery from injuries,  and lots of laughter!

 I'm SOOO TIRED!

 "Now, when you get to the top, make sure not to fall because it really hurts"

"Tara, I should have listened to you.......... :-("

 This is such a COOL bike rack.....

 Carvings in the side of the mountain from ancient bikers.......

 Tara and her BOYS!

 Tara and Cory, I think you have grown....


2 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet Scott! Thanks for the footage... go Soul Sistas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, I think you should be on stage.....

    ReplyDelete